AMAZON FULFILMENT, WE CAN HELP!
At Suppleform we help take the hassle out of getting your private labelled products to Amazon, the largest online e-commerce sales platform.
We can help you every step of the way, from offering advice, helping set-up your account and getting un-gated, to labelling and barcoding your items for Amazon’s warehousing and distribution system (FBA).
Notifying Suppleform that your products are for Amazon
Choose ‘Amazon FBA’ when you check-out so that we know to package your items ready for distribution to Amazon. We can arrange for your items (boxed or on pallets) to be packaged ready for you to arrange collection from our manufacturing facility.
WHAT IS AMAZON (FBA)?
Amazon FBA, put simply works like this: you sell it, then Amazon ships it. The detailed process of Amazon’s renowned fulfilment process is:
- You send your supplements to Amazon’s fulfilment centres to store it.
- After Amazon receives your inventory, you can monitor it through their tracking system.
- The customer orders your items from Amazon or another eCommerce platform (you can use Amazon’s multi-channel fulfilment service if you sell on eBay, your own website or other third part sites).
- Amazon picks and packs the sold items. Amazon ships your items by the method chosen by your customer and provides them tracking information.
- Amazon provide customer service and return management for items.
How to sell supplements on Amazon FBA – A Step-by-Step Tutorial
We’ve written an extensive step-by-step tutorial on how to sell sports nutrition supplements on Amazon FBA (Fulfilment by Amazon).
Amazon’s remarkable platform is set-up perfectly for launching a supplement business using a private labelling supplier, so if you’re looking to build a profitable online supplement business that generates passive income, then Amazon provides many fantastic opportunities for the average person to get started.
The following guide is designed to walk you through the steps of how to sell supplements on Amazon FBA so that you get an overview and solid understanding of how the entire process works.
GETTING SET UP WITH AMAZON FBA.
Getting setup and to start selling worldwide with Amazon is pretty straight forward, and your new product lines are available to thousands of people worldwide within a few days. To get setup with FBA here is a quick check list.
What is required:
- Get set up with an Amazon seller account. Click here to get started.
- List which products you would like to sell on Amazon
- Create an FBA inventory and shipping list
- Let Amazon know what you want to send them!
- Let Private Label Nutrition know what you want to send to Amazon FBA
- Tell us your Amazon product barcode/SKU numbers for each product
- Send us your Amazon shipping label
- Sit back and let us take care of the rest!